Sign in the salon

Address of salon

  • Cyprus85, GEORGIOU A, GROUND FLOUR, SHOP 2 4048, POTAMOS GERMASOGEIAS Limassol, Cyprus 4048
    +357 97 653875
  • Cyprus 85, GEORGIOU A, GROUND FLOUR, SHOP 2 4048, POTAMOS GERMASOGEIAS Limassol, Cyprus 4048
    +357 97 653875

Laser Hair Removal for Bikini Area

Laser Hair Removal for Bikini Area

All women know how difficult it is to epilate the bikini area. The skin in these areas is very sensitive, so removing hair using traditional methods (razor or waxing) is painful, fraught with injury and irritation.

Fortunately, there is a modern painless method to solve this problem - bikini laser hair removal. This procedure is one of the most popular in the Lady Esthetic Cosmetology Center (Limassol). Thanks to the use of the latest technology, the risk of irritation and injury to the skin in the epilation area is minimal.

We use the latest generation laser Alma Lasers Soprano ICE Platinum / Soprano ICE Titanium, recognized worldwide as the most effective and safe hair removal equipment.

The sapphire head built into the laser cools the bikini area, making it immune to pain, with the result that 90% of our clients do without additional anesthesia. The remaining 10% of women have hypersensitivity, so they need additional pain relief. For this, we apply Emla cream, which is applied to the skin 40 minutes before the session, after which the laser hair removal of the deep bikini zone is absolutely painless.

Benefits of bikini laser hair removal:

  • high efficiency;
  • complete safety;
  • lack of irritation and inflammation;
  • the ability to get rid of hair even in the most inaccessible areas (deep bikini);
  • even ingrown hairs disappear;
  • no allergies occur;
  • suitable for the most sensitive skin.

Laser hair removal result:

  • already at the first session, from 15% to 40% of unwanted vegetation is removed;
  • after the first procedure, there will be no ingrown hairs;
  • irritation and black dots after shaving will disappear;
  • the skin will become smooth and soft.

Contraindications:

  • somatic skin diseases;
  • taking tetracycline antibiotics;
  • diabetes mellitus in the stage of decompensation;
  • oncology;
  • pregnancy;
  • period of breastfeeding;
  • gray, light and vellus hair is not removed.

Indications for the epilation procedure:

  • unwanted hair in the bikini area;
  • ingrown hairs;
  • blackheads and irritation after shaving.

Preparing for the procedure

2 weeks before epilation, you must not:

  • plucking hair in the bikini area;
  • sunbathing;
  • drink tetracycline antibiotics.

3 days before epilation, do not wipe the bikini area with alcohol-containing products.

4-8 hours before the session, you must carefully shave the epilated area.

Restrictions after epilation

Within 3 days after the session, you cannot:

  • take a hot bath;
  • swim in a pool with chlorinated water;
  • visit baths and saunas;
  • wipe the epilation area with alcohol-containing products.

Do not sunbathe for 2 weeks after the session.

Number of treatments

The effectiveness of epilation of the bikini area is individual for each client - it all depends on the type of skin and hair structure. For complete hair removal, usually 4 to 8 sessions are enough.

It is necessary to take breaks between procedures:

  • after the first session - 4-6 weeks;
  • after 2 sessions - 6-8 weeks;
  • after 3 sessions - 8-10 weeks.

After each new procedure, the break is extended by 2 weeks.

Rehabilitation

After the procedure, the skin in the epilation area may slightly redden, but after a couple of hours everything goes away. For two weeks after epilation, do not sunbathe or use a sunscreen with a sun protection factor of at least 35 SPF.

Otherwise, laser hair removal of the bikini area does not require changing the usual way of life.

Lady Estetik - laser hair removal and cosmetology for your health and beauty!

All rights reserved © 2017 ladyestetik.com.cy

Get a discount